Tickets on Sale now! 20-45% off. Click here to register today. Offer ends soon!
DOING BUSINESS IN AFRICA: EAST AFRICA TRADE AND INVESTMENT FORUM
GOTABGAA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2016
“Unlocking Potential, Harnessing Opportunities”
JUNE 30, 2016
To provide up-to-date information on trade, investment, and how to venture into booming Africa’s market, particularly East Africa. And, to this end, bust the stereotype (perception gap) of Africa as a dark and backward continent despite her endless streams of growth opportunities. The forum is also designed to initiate and develop business linkages and partnerships across multiple sectors between USA and Africa’s organizations and businesses.
Gotabgaa 2016 International Conference organizing committee under the chairmanship of Dr. Lewis Chongwony and Franklin University.
Target Participant Group
Our target participant list is diverse and includes but not limited to the following:
· Entrepreneurs and potential investors
· Foreign and Domestic Manufacturers
· Government Officials
· Multinational Corporations
· Financial Institutions
· IT Practitioners
· Health and Pharmaceutical
· Media and Film Industry
· Retail specialists
· Construction Companies
· Infrastructure Specialists and businesses
· Regional and international Businesses- Energy, Mining, Tourism, Telecommunications, Agriculture.
· National and International Business Development Consultants and specialists.
· Development Partners and Foreign Missions;
· Representatives of regional bodies and chambers of commerce and Industry
· Learning Institutions Representatives
· Research Institutions